- The area code for landline phones on Antiparos is 22840. In recent years, telephone numbers have been expanded to 10 digits, and the area code has become the first part of the telephone number; it must be dialled in front of the five-digit regular phone number, even if the call is local. The country code for Greece is (+30).
- The Postcode for the island is 840 07.
- Card phones are found scattered throughout the island and constitute a very economical solution for long-distance telephone calls. Calling cards are available at kiosks and supermarkets.
- Hotels and most cafes offer free Wi-Fi and usually advertise this by displaying the well-known Wi-Fi logo in a prominent place.
- The ELTA [Hellenic Post] office is located in the main village of Antiparos and offers all of the major services. It can be reached on 22840 61223, and is open Monday through Friday from 7:30am until 2:00pm.
Last modified onThursday, 04 December 2014 13:40